

Then Sunday morning we had a really nice family home evening lesson on Easter. Mason must have sensed that it was a special day because he actually sat quietly and listened. Then after church we dyed Easter eggs, which Mason LOVED!!! At first he didn't quite get what we were doing, he wanted to put his plastic eggs in the cups of color. He had so much fun, plus we averted any major catastrophies with the color dyes! Thank goodness! We also made and decorated sugar cookies.

4 comments:
Hey Guys,
I'm so glad you found our website. It's so fun to see pics of your fam. You have such adorable little boys. Do you live in Toelle? Annalee Bassett Johnson lives there, we should all get together sometime. email me, jaimeatkin@gmail.com.
Your boys are SO cute. I should come over and see them more often! I love checking your blog.
Everytime I look at your blog, I can't get over how big your boys are getting. Looks like you had a fun Easter!!
Tami, What a great mom you are. It looked like the boys had a blast with all the Easter fun! There outfits are so cute! (They always look good).
Post a Comment