Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yeah Camden!

Camden is our easy going, go with the flow boy. He has been "army crawling" for months now and very content with it. He could get anywhere he wanted to go and was quite fast. So just today he started getting up on his knees and actually crawling! Yeah! I'm just happy it was before his one year birthday! Go Camden Go!






3 comments:

kennyandkristin said...

Good Job Camden! I still can't believe he is almost 1. YOu were pregnant when the ward started..WOW! Glad to see everyone is doing well.

The Merk-ster said...

Hey! I'm glad you posted because I was thinking I wanted the list that Hope got. I was so sad to miss the big event, but I can't even sit through a movie, let alone a 4 hour car ride. The pictures of us at the Grand Canyon, well, that will most likely be the last major outing until there are three of us.
You're kids are adorable. I can't believe how much Camden looks like Ben. How fun. I think my favorite picture is the one of Mason with his undies. Cute!

Leah and Mike said...

Yay Camden! He really is doing great on that crawling (not that he needs to with that amazing army crawl)! We had fun with the kids last night...Addy's best friends :)