Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Camden!!!

I can't believe my little baby boy is already one! We had a fun birthday party on Saturday. Ben's parents and siblings were able to come for a fun get-together. We had lunch, ate cake and ice cream, opened presents, then the best part of all...watched Camden destroy and devour a cake of his own.

look at those beautiful baby blues...


he was hesitant at first, but then...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMDEN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

9 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

SOOOOO cute!! He looks so cute. Wow, he really likes cake!! I'm glad you had a fun party. Happy Birthday Cam!

Mindy said...

I can't believe he's already 1! That means it's time to start on #3 right?! He's getting so big, and those blue eyes just keep on getting prettier. It's okay to call his eyes pretty right? :)

Penrod Family said...

Holy Cow how time flies. The pictures of Camden and that cake are priceless. Very good. Coh, wanted nothing to do with his cake on B-day #1. Very cute cake!

Jaime said...

Very cute. I love the mess. We get to do that with Randon next month.

Tracie said...

I don't have your e-mail address, so I will reply here. He loves, PBS.com, Disney.com, Addictinggames.com, library website, buildabear.com, and a bunch of others. The first two have so many links, and are great for thier age group. He has a natural ability to play nad figure it out, I never really helped him, he just figured it out. He can turn the internet on and off by himself as well as put in and start games we have on CD. He is crazy, but it keeps hime busy. Your house is so cute, I'm so envious.

Danielle Rappleye said...

Your boys are adorable, but I guess I should think of a different word being that they are boys, anway way Cute! Isn't it amazing how time flies. Looks like a lot of fun! We should try and get together sometime. Maybe I will get ambitious and try and get all of the old group together. What do ya think?

Jessica Sanders said...

Hey Tami! Miss you guys so much. I still want to come out and see your new place. In the mean time, keep in touch and check out our blog
twoadultstwokids.blogspot.com

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Camden sure is enjoying that cake, Austin wouldn't touch his first birthday cake but Brodie dug right into his. Looks like fun times!!

Penrod Family said...

Tami,
How are you? We are going to put our blog as private so please e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to our view list! Thanks! tyke_415@yahoo.com
love,
Chantelle