

My little brother (he's not really little at 6'3) was married in the Manti Temple on Feb 23 to a cute, cute girl, Kim. Now for some reason, some of my pictures will upload and some will not. Of course the ones I really want (the ones of them at the temple) are not cooperating with me. So here are some pictures of Aaron and Kim before they got married. They had their bridal pictures taken in Hawaii on the beach, fun huh!

3 comments:
Cute pics Tami. I can not believe how big your boys are getting. Your family is very adorable!
Wow, Camden is so big. I swear it was just a week ago you guys moved and a month ago that Camden was born. I love that last picture. You guys are a cute little family.
for the collage go to www.picasa.google.com then you select and 'hold' the pics you want then create 'collage'. call if you have ?'s
Post a Comment