Thursday, March 5, 2009
Boys will be boys!
I knew this day would come sometime, but I didn't expect it before the poor kid is even two years old! Camden broke his foot. He and Mason were running around the house (which is what they are doing the majority of the day) when Mason pushed Camden from behind and fell down hard. He wouldn't put much weight on his right foot that first evening but by the next day he was walking on it, just with a limp. It did swell a little and when he did walk, he'd walk on his heel, with his toes up. I took him to a pediatrician who put a splint on it, but referred me to an orthopedic specialist. So today we went in and had a cast put on. Cam was quite the trooper with all the Xrays and things. He's already running with the cast on. Hopefully the four weeks will go quickly. I am NOT looking forward to bath time with this thing on! I do love the camo print cast though...so manly!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Poor Camden! I didn't know that casts came in camo, it's the cutest cast I have ever seen- so little! It looks great and very "manly". Good luck with bath time :) You'll have to let us know how it goes!
Poor Cam! That makes my heart hurt. At least he has an awesome cast. That's way cooler than any of the 12 that Lincoln went through :) Hope you're feeling better!
So sad!! His cast is pretty manly, though, and he seems pretty happy about it!
Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry. Honestly, I am just waiting for my day to arrive. I keep saying "if Beck makes it to one year of age we will be lucky". Boys are rough and tough. My boys are wrestling all day long. But I have to admit that the cast is very very cute, if your going to go out, go out in style. What a sweetheart. How did you respond? Were you calm? How is Mas doing with it all, any guilt? (BIG SMILE) Good luck with the baths and bed.
Un!Be!Lievable!! Poor little poop! I'm glad he's ok though! :)
He is SO TOUGH, so tough he had me convinced there was no break. DO NOT TRUST THE PEDIATRIC NURSE!
Post a Comment