Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Poor Boys!
We have dodged a lot of the sicknesses going around this winter, but the boys got hit hard this last weekend! I took both boys to the doctor on Friday. Mason had croupe (sp?) and larangitis (yep, the poor kid who talks non stop actually lost his voice). Camden had an ear, eye AND nose infection. His eyes were so red and goopy that he woke up from his nap one time and couldn't open one of his eyes, it was glued shut. After one day of medicine Cam was looking SO MUCH better! But, Mason woke up Saturday with his eyes looking just like Camden's did. So back to the doctor we went! Yep, now Mason also had an ear, eye and nose infection! Needless to say, we had a lazy weekend at home taking naps and watching cartoons.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is a bummer. I hate sickness. But sometimes a lazy weekend is nice to have. It helps the recupping. I can't wait to see you if you are able to make it to Vernal. The boys are getting so big. It will be fun.
Sad! Poor guys :(
Poor boys! I hope they get feeling better soon and that YOU don't get any of it! Call me when you have a spare second :)
First, I am SOOOOO sorry about your boys being sick, there is nothing worse, I loathe when they are sick. The previous post was awesome! I too have been trying to eat healthier but I swear by Whey Powder. It is awesome! Have a better week. Coh got croupe 1 week ago for the 3rd time in the past 6 months. (It is uncommon if they have it more than once a year) Needless to say Cohen has asthma. I had no idea until that Dr. visit that 3 year olds can have asthma. AHHHH!!!
I hate having sick kids. It's so sad! And of course they always get what the other one has. To answer your question about how I'm feeling, I'm doing all right. I'm definitely feeling a lot better than I did the first few months, but still sick. Oh, well. I hope your guys are feeling better!
oh! Those pictures are so sad! I hope they feel better!
Hot dang!! Poor Mas looks like he got in a fight! Hope things start looking up soon. We've had our fair share around here too and I'm still waiting for it to be DONE!!!
Post a Comment