Wow! He looks so much older with the short hair! I agree, his eyes stand out a lot more with it cut. What a handsome boy.
What a stud! And yes, with his hair off his forehead you can definitely see those baby blues better.
I love the spike! He is looking so grown up! Watch out little ladies here he comes!
I agree! What a cute boy! I pray the spike never goes out, or Coh is doomed. (lol), your boys are growing up so quickly Tami!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! He looks so much older with the short hair! I agree, his eyes stand out a lot more with it cut. What a handsome boy.
What a stud! And yes, with his hair off his forehead you can definitely see those baby blues better.
I love the spike! He is looking so grown up! Watch out little ladies here he comes!
I agree! What a cute boy! I pray the spike never goes out, or Coh is doomed. (lol), your boys are growing up so quickly Tami!
Post a Comment