Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's What Fun IS!!!

On Friday the 4th we went to Lagoon. It wasn't as crazy busy as I thought it would be. Marci was there with Brad's family so we tagged along with them. I was hoping Mason would have so much fun and just run from ride to ride. Well...I was a little disappointed he hasn't developed his love for rollercoasters quite yet. He did ride a whoppping FOUR rides which included:
The Cars...He rode these about five different times!



The boats...

The Train...

Camden had just fallen asleep so Marci took Mason on the train. I was surprised by how many animals they had there: zebras, camels, tigers, kangaroos











And the last ride Mason rode was...drum roll please... the Merry-Go-Round!!! Not the best picture but the best I could get of the three of us.
Considering we were in the 95 degree heat for over eight hours...the boys did really well and had a lot of fun! Camden was content with sitting in the stroller and Mason was content with watching his cousins go on the rides. We met up with Lindsey and Lacey and while Lindsey watched the boys, Lacey and I went on two rides. I was excited to go on the new ride "Wicked" but after standing in line for a few minutes, they closed the ride on us...WHAT??? I was waiting all day to go on it! Oh well, I went on "The Wild Mouse" and "The Spider".


My cute, messy boys!

6 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Oh My Gosh!! That picture of Mason & your sister on the train looks exactly like you - weird! Looks like you had fun even if it was the same 4 rides all day :) Cute boys!

Penrod Family said...

I can not believe how time flies and your boys are so big and so dang cute! It looks like you have had quite the busy summer so far, and your boys look like they have enjoyed every minute of it! I love all the pics!

Aim said...

Yea a new post! Cute cute cute! Looks like ya'll had a great time. I can't wait till Christian is big enough to ride the rides. I loved the smeared chocolate face pictures. :)

Sarah Larsen said...

I had so much fun playing with Mas at the block party. He's my new best friend!

Mindy said...

You are a trooper for taking the kids by yourself! Hope you had a great weekend with the hubby. Gimmie a call and let me know how friday went.

Natalie said...

Your boys are getting so big. Go figure they would close the only ride that you actually wanted to go on. At least Mason got on 4 rides, I don't know if Dax would he has totally gotten scared of everything lately.
How is the job hunt going?