Monday, June 30, 2008

Here comes TROUBLE!

A few days ago Camden started taking a few steps and now he's already going across the room and standing up without holding on to things. What a fun stage in life!

5 comments:

Aim said...

Yea! So so fun, how old is Camden? Looks like you guys are having a great time with going camping and all. We are doing a couple of camping trips this year also, its so fun! I hope Christian does ok. Are you guys living in Vernal now?

Leah and Mike said...

Good Job, Cam!! He is a walking machine :)

Jessica Sanders said...

He is so cute! I love it. I have a feeling Ian will keep me guessing as to when he will take those first steps too. I love how Camden was so proud of himself!

Hollie Wood said...

Yeah we have a "trouble" too...her name is Jocee!!!!!!

Jesenia said...

I am glad you found my blog, now we can keep better track of each other, your boys are darling, how far apart are they? It was great to see you, hope all is well with the job searching. Take care!!