Monday was a busy day...we started off doing something I've dreamed of doing for years and years...

Yep, that's right! I LOVE The Price Is Right! We waited around the CBS studios from 5:30 am til the taping at 1:00 pm but it was so worth it! The set is so much smaller then I expected and the show is so fast paced and energized. I was sad when we first got tickets because we wouldn't see Bob Barker, I wasn't exactly a Drew Carey fan. But I have to admit, Drew was GREAT! During the commercial breaks he signed autographs, made hilarious jokes and was just very personable! I was quite impressed. Even though we didn't get to "come on down", we still loved the experience!
Cruise Time!

Our cruise was four days and had two stops: Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico.
On Catalina Island we walked around and shopped and then rented snorkel gear and went snorkeling at Lovers Cove in the freezing cold water!
Formal Night


In Mexico we took a shuttle to "La Bufadora" or "The Blowhole" (it sounds better in spanish, huh!) There was a flea market there where we got to bargain with the locals. Ben bought a hat and I bought a silver ring (Mexico is known for their silver) and a cute knock-off COACH bag!


(no, I don't know why my mouth is open in these pics, I was just excited I guess!)
Cruising is definately the way to vacation! Eating good food all day long, no worries about dishes or cleaning your room, always being entertained by magicians and comedians, having fun activites at your finger tips like waterslides, arcades, ping pong and basketball...What a fabulous time! I would like to thank all those who made this get away possible: My sis Marci for surviving while watching our two boys... Mindy, Dave, Chris and Tameo for being great company and... to Ben for being the best travel buddy and letting me plan the things I would like to do.
Denver
While we were in Denver Ben took Mason to an Air Show.
7 comments:
YEAH for the cruise! I love the pics of Ben and Mason with the airplanes. I bet he had so much fun. Thanks for the best week ever!
Wow, what a trip! It looks like you had a blast!! I thought of you guys last week as I looked at your empty house - I was a little jealous I must say. I'm glad you got to go to Price is Right! I bet it was totally worth it even though it made for a busy day. Well, we're glad you guys are back and we'll see you tomorrow.
What a fun vacation!
How fun! You where in my old stompin' grounds! Michael and I saw Wicked at the Pantages too, I love that place. And I am sure you remember you we can see Magic Mountain from my dad's house. So now you know the place I grew up! What a fun trip!
What a fun vacation. It is fun to see pics of Mindy. I haven't seen her in years. I'm jealous. I want to take a fun trip like that. I'm glad you had a good time.
I am sooo jealous. First off you got to go to the Price's Right and second you went on a cruise. YOu look so cute in your formal wear, I love you hair. Oh and I would die to see wicked.
Looks like you all had a great time. It is fun to see people that I haven't seen in years.
Post a Comment