Monday, May 2, 2011

Blessing Day

Avery was blessed May 1st by her dad. We had a luncheon at our house afterwards. She was so happy and content all day, she must have known it was her special day! It's great to have such great support from friends and family!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulation Tammy! She's beautiful! She has such a feminine little face. I'm so excited for you and glad everything went well.

Unknown said...

She is very cute! I think she looks a little like Mason.

Natalie said...

She is adorable! She looks just like your boys. I'm glad that everything went well with the delivery and that you are feeling good. Enjoy her, girls are fun. :)

Kim said...

Those are some great pictures! I love her dress :)

Danielle Rappleye said...

How exciting you have a little girl! We have an Avery too, love it. What a cutie, congrats!

Penrod Family said...

Adorable. truly the cutest little peanut. congrats