Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Official...


The Wood Fam is moving to Vernal! It has been the hardest year of my life, but we are finally going to be a "whole" family again. I truly don't want to leave our life here, but would move anywhere to be with Ben again. We will be moving the first weekend of May. We are going to stay with Ben's parents for awhile until we figure out our next move. Watch our DinoLand, here we come...

8 comments:

Hollie Wood said...

We will miss you but it will be nice to have more family out there to play with when we come visit! Good luck and have fun living with the in-laws!!! ;) ;)

James and Crystal said...

I'm excited that you will be with you husband again, but we are going to miss you and the boys so much. Thanks for putting playgroup together it's been so great doing that. We will miss you a lot!t

De'dy Meng said...

It is going to be a good move! Now you can be near Ben! That has to make it all worth it. We will come see you soon.

Kim said...

Yay! We are happy for you guys, but now we will see you even less
:( Maybe we will have to visit Vernal more often!

Penrod Family said...

Tami, congratulations on the move. Have you been able to sell your home or are you renting it out? Tami, you are a very strong woman and wonderful mother. I would not have been able to have done it for as long as you have. You truly have a lot of strength and faith. You are a great example. We have never been to Vernal, please let us know when we can come and visit. Good Luck!!!

Shay said...

We couldn't have asked for better next door neighbors. I'm so sad you guys are leaving but I totally understand that anything is worth having your whole family together.

Leah and Mike said...

We are so sad, but so happy for you - you get your husband back and the boys get their dad back!! I think Addy's daily asking to go out and play with Mas and Cam will continue LONG after you guys leave! We will miss you guys!!

Tiffany said...

Hope things are going well out there! I'm sure you love having Ben around again!