Cake #1
*Cam saw grandma eating this popsicle and decided he wanted that instead of his cake*
Cake #2...This was the first "decorated" cake I've done and I was surprised with how much I enjoyed doing it...But now Mason wants a transformer cake in June...hmmm?!?!
I guess I used too much black food coloring in the icing...everyone had black teeth for awhile
My baby isn't a baby anymore!
Camden at Two...
*HAS to walk up the stairs, not crawl
*LOVES being outside
*has the best naughty/pouty face
*eats and eats and eats
*loves to take baths
*is constantly running too fast and falling down
*such a happy boy first thing in the morning
*loves all animals
*bubbles and balloons are his all time favorite things
*ASKS to go to bed so he can have his blankie and binkie
*is the MOST tickelish boy EVER
We love you Cam!
3 comments:
Okay, that Mickey Mouse cake turned out so stinkin' cute! Good job Tams! Will you please come over and do one for Grant next week? Please oh please oh please?! Happy Birthday Camden :)
Good job on the cake mom!! :) Happy Birthday Camden!
Happy Birthday Cam!! That cake turned out awesome - good job :)
Post a Comment