Ben took Mason to the Walking With Dinosaurs show on Saturday. Ben said Mason was glued the whole time and absolutely loved it. Mas said he had two favorite parts...the flying dinosaurs and when the raptors ate the baby dinosaurs (lovely!). He didn't like the T-Rex though, it was too loud! He was naming all the dinosaurs and describing them to me, he even corrected me one time on how to pronounce one of the names. Sounds like the show was a hit!


Mason eating his favorite treat, ice cream. The pics aren't the greatest, you couldn't use a flash inside.

6 comments:
thats awesome mason got to go, we wanted to take the boys but by the time we found out about it, it was sold out.
How fun! I'm glad he liked it so much...and that you got a little break :)
That looks really cool and I like Mason's hair!
Awesome! Your cute toe heads, I love it!
We saw this when it came to Spokane. It was so cool wasn't it.
Hey Tami, I found your blog through Trammy's. That looks like so much fun, Corb is totally into the dinosaur thing. Your fam is so cute!!!
Post a Comment