Saturday, September 6, 2008

Say "Cheese"

Here are some pictures of Mason and Camden that we had taken today. Each of the boys had their own breakdown moment, but overall, they turned out pretty darn cute. Now if I could just figure out a way to keep them this little forever...they are both growing up way too fast!






This last one is my favorite!

5 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are sooooo cute!! They seriously look like little models. You couldn't have asked for better pictures! Where did you end up getting them done at?

Hollie Wood said...

I just love those cute stinks!!! Way cute pics!!!

Mindy said...

I LOVE that last picture of the two of them. I'm impressed you got such a good one with both boys :) Good work Mom and Dad.

Jessica Sanders said...

That last one is adorable. I haven't seen you guys in soo long. I think that's the longest I've seen Mason's hair. BTW, I loved your post on education week. It was fun to read some spiritual insights.

Penrod Family said...

Oh Tami, they are the two cutest boy's ever! I am shocked at how grown up Mason looks, and that pic of Camden in the hat is priceless. Very CUTE boys!