Well, we've been going through this in our minds the last little bit and we decided to just do it and see what happens...We put the house up for sale! Yes, I know, it's not exactly the path we wanted to go down, but hopefully one day we will realize why we are suppose to be doing this. Yes, I'm sad. Really Sad. Okay, I had a small emotional break down over it today. A plan? No, we don't really have a plan. Ben is still applying for jobs here and also in Vernal. If the house sells before we find a job, we'll move to Vernal and rent for awhile. At least then the boys can see their dad on a daily basis, I won't have to be a single mom throughout the week and Ben won't have to travel 400+ miles every weekend. I know things will work out and that I just need to keep holding onto that faith a little longer.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
It's a SAD, SAD day...
Well, we've been going through this in our minds the last little bit and we decided to just do it and see what happens...We put the house up for sale! Yes, I know, it's not exactly the path we wanted to go down, but hopefully one day we will realize why we are suppose to be doing this. Yes, I'm sad. Really Sad. Okay, I had a small emotional break down over it today. A plan? No, we don't really have a plan. Ben is still applying for jobs here and also in Vernal. If the house sells before we find a job, we'll move to Vernal and rent for awhile. At least then the boys can see their dad on a daily basis, I won't have to be a single mom throughout the week and Ben won't have to travel 400+ miles every weekend. I know things will work out and that I just need to keep holding onto that faith a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm so sorry for the trials you are going thru. I have learned though that we may not understand them right away, but someday. We will keep you in our prayers.
I'm sorry to hear that--that's a huge decision, though, and I know you wouldn't take it lightly. Let that help you get through this rough patch...the confirmation you have felt in putting it on the market. I really admire your faith. I saw this quote in a store the other day by Martin Luther King, Jr. that I liked... "Faith is taking the first step when we can't even see the staircase."
Hang in there!
miss you so much! I kinda feel the same way, even though things aren't exactly the same. We have our condo up for sale now but don't really have a plan. Ahhh, don't you wish you just knew how it was gonna end up already?
Oh my freakin A! sissy im so sorry! if there is ANYTHING we can do please dont hesitate to ask! im sure everything will work out for the best! our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time!
K, I TOTALLY know what you are going through. I am so sorry you are going through this. Sometimes we just don't understand. Always remember the Lord is with you, hold on, and be strong.
Tami,
I am so very sorry. Everything is going to be alright and will work out in due time. You are loved miss, and remember it may not be something that you have to learn but a trial for someone you love, and you are just in it for support and love. You are in our prayers.
When I saw the -for sale- sign in front of your house I was so sad. We love our next door neighbors. You're always in our prayers & we hope Ben finds a job up here soon so you can stay. I can't imagine; I'm sorry :(
That is such a hard decision. I know that everything happens for a reason. It will be nice for you to be near Ben more often. I don't know how you do it. You are a strong woman and I know you will make it through this.
Hang in there! We've learned that family is everything... and the rest seems to some how work out! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment