This week we are attempting potty training. I am so worn out from day one that I really want to just forget it and try later. But then I picture a day when I only have to change one little bum and that keeps me going. Wish me luck!
Welcome to the blogging world Tami! Our family's is fackrellfam.blogspot.com. This will be fun to see what your family is up to-your boys are adorable! good luck with the potty training. It is SO hard but SO worth it! Where are you guys living now? -Andrea
Yay, I am glad you started one. You are fast! It is way cute and cute pics too.
You've been tagged..sorry. The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog. See an example on my blog. Have fun!
I am so happy you've converted to the blogging world!! It's kind of addicting and it takes up a lot of time during my long nights at work...now I'll be better updated with the Woods.
I am so excited you are now in to blogging. It has been so long since I have seen you, so I was glad you kept me in loop to keep me updated. Your boys are the cutest. Look us up, our blog is rappleyefamily.blogspot.com and I also have a photography one also which is expressionsphotosite.blogspot.com
It looks as if you are doing great, good to hear from you! Danielle Rappleye
Hey Tami! I found your blog from Natalie's...your boys have grown up so much! We all miss you guys! I hope you're enjoying your house! Here's our blog address: philandannieyoung.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Your boys are adorable! I'm so glad that you're a blogger now! It's fun to see what you guys are up to.
Welcome to the blogging world! Look at you miss, a slide show an all. It looks good. I can't believe how big the boys are getting.
Welcome to the blogging world Tami! Our family's is fackrellfam.blogspot.com. This will be fun to see what your family is up to-your boys are adorable! good luck with the potty training. It is SO hard but SO worth it! Where are you guys living now?
-Andrea
Yay, I am glad you started one. You are fast! It is way cute and cute pics too.
You've been tagged..sorry. The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog. See an example on my blog. Have fun!
Leah
www.mldyerfamily.blogspot.com
I am so happy you've converted to the blogging world!! It's kind of addicting and it takes up a lot of time during my long nights at work...now I'll be better updated with the Woods.
I am so excited you are now in to blogging. It has been so long since I have seen you, so I was glad you kept me in loop to keep me updated. Your boys are the cutest. Look us up, our blog is rappleyefamily.blogspot.com and I also have a photography one also which is expressionsphotosite.blogspot.com
It looks as if you are doing great, good to hear from you!
Danielle Rappleye
Hey Tami!
I found your blog from Natalie's...your boys have grown up so much! We all miss you guys! I hope you're enjoying your house!
Here's our blog address:
philandannieyoung.blogspot.com
Post a Comment