Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm a big kid now!


Mason is potty trained! Yeah! The first two days were very long and frustrating but he hasn't had an accident for two days straight! Go Mason! He LOVES his Diego, Cars and Thomas big boy underwear!

4 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Congratulations!!! That sure didn't take long at all. I am so happy for you :)

Annie said...

I love that he's wearing all of them! How cute!

The Hammonds said...

What an accomplishment! I may need some advice because nothing is working for Jones. I was so excited to see that you had a blog. Your boys are getting so big! Anyway, I was just thinking about you because I am just getting our baby announcements ready to send out and had just found your address and was wondering how you were doing. I'm so excited that I can just check out your blog now!!!
-Julieanne

Penrod Family said...

Yeah Mason! That is wonderful! Tami, I am so glad that I found your blog. How are you doing? I only hear bits and pieces from Natalie when I talk to her. I hope you are well. Please comment whenever you get a chance. Talk to you soon!
love, Chan