We are having so much fun with Avery. She is such a good baby! Some things about our baby sis:
*She is a sleeping champ! She started sleeping 8 hours the first night at the hospital. At about 2 weeks she went to 10 hours each night and last night was the record...13 hours! She takes 3 naps a day with her afternoon nap lasting 3-4 hours.
*She has definately chunked out the last month. At her two month appointment she weighed only 9 lbs 11 oz. Since then I have stopped nursing (my body couldn't catch up with how much she needed to eat). She is eating 7-8 oz of formula and I'm sure at her 4 month appt she will be much higher on the charts.
*Her hair is growing back in! Yeah! She lost her dark hair she was born with and now lighter brown hair is growing. It's still a peach fuzz, but it's coming!
*I LOVE to make her giggle! It is the cutest thing in the world! She is very tickelish, especially around her neck.
I don't know what it is, but I still get teary eyed just looking at her. She holds a special place in my heart! We love our baby girl!!!
1 comment:
She is sooooo Cute! And how is it that your kids are always awesome sleepers? Hopefully I'll get to see the little cutie in person soon!
Post a Comment