Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Busy Summer and Loving It!

Night Out in Salt Lake...
For our bday's Mindy and Dave gave Ben and I tickets to Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum at the USANA Ampitheatre! It was so much fun! We got to relax on a blanket and listen to great music at the beginning. Then when Tim came out we danced and sang our hearts out. It was a much needed night out with my handsome hubby!


Cousin Fun

This summer we have had a lot of visitors, and we love it!

*boys going for a ride in Uncle Sam's semi-truck, Camden thought it was too loud*

*Brooke rolling Mason at the Scout Breakfast*


*Texas and Roosevelt cousins*


*Grant and Mason, these two get along SO well!*


3 comments:

Shay said...

We are doing great, thanks! I can't believe how old Mas & Camden are?! Sadly we've now lost both of our great next door neighbors :(

Penrod Family said...

Tami, thank you for your comment. I swear it was just yesterday that I got onto your blog and it was on the cruise that I had already viewed. Oh how time flies. You look fantastic, and your boys are so darn cute. I hope that you are well and that you are enjoying your new home and city. Hope to chat soon! xoxo Chan and boys

Natalie said...

I am sooo jealous that you went to that concert! I really wanted to see them.

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Your boys are so cute. Mason is 5, still processing that one, seems like just yesterday he was a baby. sniff. sniff.

Looks like all is well in Vernal. Someday we'll have to come out there. If you ever want to come out this way you are always welcome to stay here.