Monday, April 5, 2010

February

I'm quite behind on my blogging so I'm going to do a quick recap of the last few months.

Grandma Christensen sent the boys a valentines day package with cards and candy. When they came downstairs that morning I told them they could open their envelopes. When I told them it was from Grandma Christensen, Camden got a sad, confused look on his face. He said "You go to Gwamma Twissasin's without me?" It was cute, he knows it takes a plane and an ocean to get there, so he was sad thinking we went there in the night without him.

Camden is potty trained! The first four days weren't fun, but he eventually "got" it and we have been accident free since.

All my boys at the dinosaur museum. Mason and Camden have been there probably five times this last year (they are free) but this was Ben's first time.

2 comments:

James and Crystal said...

I'm jealous Daemon hasn't even started potty training

Kim said...

We loved this post :) It made us laugh, Camden is a stud!