Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Flying Fishies

Today as I came out of the bathroom I found a surprise waiting for me:



Mason had taken the GIANT box of fishy crackers and dumped them all over the room including couches and stairs. As Noah and Camden are running through them and crunching them into the carpet, Mason is grabbing handfuls, throwing them into the air yelling "Flying Fishies"! When I came into the room I was shocked speechless...I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Sometimes I wonder what goes through the mind of my three year old son.

And that set the tone for the rest of the morning...

3 comments:

Crystal P said...

So been there, done that. Hide your Honey Bunches of Oats!

Natalie said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! I'm sorry. Boys I tell ya, who ever know what they are thinking!

Penrod Family said...

Oh Tami, I am sorry but I had to laugh out loud. This sounds just like somehting I would find going on in my family room. Hang in there babe, just another memory that you will be able to share with your boys when they are dealing with there children.